Ensure the following technical basics before starting the measurement:
- The latest version of the degree° App is installed on your mobile phone.
- The degree° and your smartphone are appropriately charged.
- Disturbing influencing factors for the Bluetooth connection are minimized.
- Factors influencing the accuracy of the monitoring process are minimized.
Please observe the following basic principles regarding the hygienic cleanliness of the measurement:
- Prior to first use please clean the degree° accordingly to the chapter: Care and cleaning.
- Use a clean sensor with a cleaned sensor head.
- Please carefully clean the ears of the person to be measured.
- When handling the medical device, make sure you have clean hands and good health
Create a calm and trusting surrounding for the recovery and for a convenient monitoring. Explain everything you do to the person to be monitored.
Make sure that the Bluetooth receiver stays within the range of about 10 m around the person to be monitored in order to have a constant connection and so you can observe the temperature in real time.
At best, the charging station should be located outside of the patients‘ reach. Apply only the degree° temperature monitor to the patient.